After 19 hours of straight driving and listening to 19 hours of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Rich, the dogs and I pulled into our driveway.
Our original concern was the forest that was growing where our lawn used to be..until Captain Catastrophe (me) saw a leaking valve on the side of our house.
me That thing is leaking.
me (very loud) I think something is wrong with this knobby thingy
me (while twisting knob/valve) never…listens to me…jerk
water gods wahahahahahahahaha
So lesson learned- let Rich turn valves/knobs that are leaking
Otherwise we will spend atleast 24 hours without water
Being home also meant 6 weeks of back mail
I am beyond excited about Clean Eating. It really took me a lot to not buy the magazine while in NY.
AND we received our Decanter off our registry and our fancy salad bowl and tongs!!!
Our crock-pot got a workout today making Green Curry Chicken & Broccoli
Green Curry Chicken & Broccoli
3 tbs green curry paste
1 cup chicken broth
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cups baby carrots
13 oz unsweetened coconut milk
3 cups fresh broccoli florets
1 cup frozen peas
1. Whisk together green curry and chicken broth until well blended, adjust the curry your taste because it can be a bit spicy.
2. Place chicken and carrots in the crock-pot. Pour the curry mixture over the chicken and veggies.
3. Cover; cook on low for 6-8 hours (or high for 3-4 hours).
4. In the last hour of cooking, add coconut milk and broccoli florets and mix lightly.
5. Five minutes before serving, shred chicken with two forks and stir in peas. Continue cooking for final minutes.
I poured it over quinoa and spinach.
It made my house smell like India but hit the spot.
ps yes I took a picture of the pipe….it was for comedy purposes