Today was a rain boot kinda day.
Yes I parked in all the spots with puddles. Why else would you wear rain boots?
There was only an itty bit of splashing.
And I actually had to go out today because this weird thing called work started again.
To be independently wealthy for no reason.Well, to make me feel better about having to work I baked pretty much the best cookies ever created.
I know I am super modest.
They have a secret deliciousness inside them-
Reese’s peanut butter cups.
They were UN…be…lieve…able!
Please ignore the blurriness I was shaking from excitement
Chocolate Chip cookie surprise * makes 18
2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup mini chocolate chips
18 reese’s miniatures
1. In a bowl mix together flour, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a large mixer, beat butter, sugars, and vanilla until creamy.
3. Add one egg at a time to butter mixture and mix well.
4. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Using a teaspoon scoop out dough and roll into a ball. Press ball into an ungreased cookie pan.
7. In the center of the cookie place reese’s cup. Top with a small amount of cookie dough and press two pieces together. Repeat for all cookies.
8. Devour…or share with friends I guess.
I actually got this idea from Bess over at Bessbefit.com. She covered oreos, so you oreo lovers out there check her out.
ps. To prove his undying love for me Rich made me breakfast for dinner.
Pancake egg sandwich = true love
One more just to show how much he loves me.