What do you do with ‘nanners that look like this?
You make them into deliciousness.
Duh. Like in duh-licious.
3-4 bananas (mushed and mashed mmmmm mmm good)
1 stick butter (melted)
1 cup sugar
1 beaten egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups flour (whole wheat baby)
1/2 cup mini chocolate chip morsels
1. Mush your nanners, in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add butter and sugar to bananas, and mix using a brown spoon.
3. Stir in egg, and vanilla.
4. Sprinkle in baking soda, and salt. Mixing to incorporate.
5. Add flour and fold in chocolate chips.
6. Pour into a buttered (or Pam) loaf pan.
Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Cool on a wire rack.
Add some peanut butter, regular butter or I guess you can eat it plain.
I recommend the peanut butter.
ps I have become obsessed with Ideeli. My rehearsal dress, wedding shoes, and 3 new work outfits came from there.
If you are not already obsessed like me, join using my link and start with a $10 credit. They have great deals, like BCBG for $12, so check them out!