This post could also be titled “I effin’ hate white chocolate!”
Which is what I was screaming for about 20 minutes until Rich threw it in the microwave- and burned it black.
Take that white chocolate.
2 bags Ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate chips
3 oz white chocolate chips
4 Reese’s King Cups (chopped)
1 small bag of M&Ms- chopped (you can pick out the yellow and orange but I do not discriminate)
4 twix bars (chopped)
4 butterfinger bars (chopped)
1. Melt chocolate double broiler style. In our house that means find a glass bowl and place it over a boiling pot of water.
2. Once chocolate is melted, spread evenly on a foil lined baking sheet. Spread chopped candies over the chocolate, pressing in where needed.
3. Place in refrigerator for 3o minutes.
4. Repeat boiling with white chocolate (which never works for me and just makes me mad). Drizzle over the candies and chocolate. Place back in refrigerator for another 30 minutes.
5. Peel chocolate from foil and break. If you are Rich you would read this as SMASH all over my kitchen.
6. Place in air tight container until ready to serve.
You really could use any candies and I also have a Thanksgiving and Christmas time bark that may someday make an appearance.
PS Since it is Halloween bark I did attempt to use food dye to make the white chocolate orange…so the little bit of chocolate that “drizzled” over the top was orange.