I started off this fabulous Christmas Eve with a long run.
I wanted to get in 11 but my body had other ideas
so only 8.
I came home to yummy feta and spinach omelet. I am not sure what feta obsession is lately.
But no bacon…apparently someone had finished the bacon.
We have a big day planned with a fun holiday dinner with some friends and my family.
I hope you enjoy your time with family and loved ones.
As my Christmas gift to you I leave you with a yummy copy cat recipe.
Copy Cat Red Lobster Biscuits
makes about a dozen
2 1/2 cups Bisquick
4 tbsp cold butter
1 cup cheddar cheese
3/4 cup milk
1/4 tsp garlic powder
3 tbsp butter
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
3/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and grease a cookie sheet.
1. Combine Bisquick with cold butter and mix together with two forks, or a pastry cutter if you are fancy. There should be small butter lumps when you mix everything together.
2. Add the cheese, milk and garlic and mix by hand until combined.
3. Put about 1/4 cup portions of dough onto cookie liner and bake for 13-15 minutes, or the tops are light brown.
4. Melt butter in a separate bowl and add garlic and parsley.
5. When biscuits are done spread butter mixture over the top.
Try not to eat them all.
They are even better on the second day.