1. We got married.
It was pretty fabulous.
2. Ran the Princess Half Marathon
And set my a PB of 1:59:58.
I was aiming for under 2 hours and I got there (barely).
3. Ran the Gasparilla Half a week later.
And did it pretty close to my Princess time.
4. Celebrated a birthday.
God gave me the gift of the Hunger Games movie.
It did not suck.
5. Looked at 8 MILLION homes.
Seriously I am pretty sure if there was a home for sale in Central Florida we looked at it.
6. Got my running buddy back!!!
I do not want to insult my wedding but this was also pretty fabulous.
7. Ate my weight in Jalapeno Hummus.
8. Joined a virtual bootcamp.
See number 7.
It felt like I was super busy but when I put it in a list it seems lame.
But I will continue to use my wedding as an excuse for my lame brain.