Things I should have done today:
1. Laundry- it’s Earth day…I was conserving water.
2. School work- I like to pretend I know what I am teaching during the week.
3. Clean…well anything in the house.
4. Watch the Yankee- Sox game- but those pansies had a “rain” delay…geez
What I actually did:
1. Spent about 5 hours looking at home decor on pinterest – even though we cannot move until December but it never hurts to be prepared.
2. Ate chicken dip- while being on pinterest.
3. Attempted to watch Yankees classic from July 1st- Jeter makes a catch into the stands. I already knew the outcome so it was kinda boring.
4. Made Earth Day cupcakes!
I got the idea here.
Happy Earth Day! Go hug a tree