We made a mexican pizza a long time ago.
It was yummy.
This one is yummier.
Another Mexican Pizza
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup salsa
1 package taco seasoning
1. Throw first three ingredients, reserving about 1/2 the packet of taco seasoning, in a crock pot and cook for about 3 hours- shredding chicken with about 45 minutes left.
1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
1 can black beans – drained and rinsed
1/2 cup Pepper Jack cheese
1/2 cup Sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup tomato-diced
1 cup spinach- shredded
1/2 cup greek yogurt (or sour cream but I think that is yuck)
1 teaspoon chipotle Tabasco sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, combine black beans and taco seasoning. Mush with a potato masher.
2. Spread pizza dough on pizza stone. Top with bean mixture, spreading evenly to the crust.
3. Add meat and cheese and cook for 6 minutes. Add tomato and spinach and cook for another 7 minutes or until crust is crisp.
4. In a bowl, combine greek yogurt and hot sauce, mixing. Put mixture in a plastic bag, snipping a little hole in the bottom and drizzling over pizza when cooked.